How do I care for my Teresa's Towel?
- Soak your towel in cold water for 4-6 hours or overnight
- Wash it with a gentle machine wash (40 degrees). To preserve the tassel quality, try not to mix the wash with items that have zippers or hooks.
- Hang-dry it with a clothesline or a drying rack
How to maintain towel quality?
Towels may get hard after washing if they build up soapy residue and are over-dried. The good news is that with a few simple tricks, you can restore your towels to their original softness and help ensure that they never go scratchy again.
- Use warm water (37 Degrees Celsius/98.6 Degrees Fahrenheit). The detergent will dissolve much better, leaving your towels virtually residue-free
- Reduce the amount of detergent in the wash, find the ratio that works for you
- To brighten the colours and/or remove stains, rub the stains before washing with a little vinegar + baking soda. Most will come out quite easily.
Long Story Short: Lay off the heat, the soap and the softener.